Both Cottages come complete with:
- Wine and chocolates
- Wood fire (wood supplied)
- All bedding, linen and towels (Sheridan)
- Electric blankets
- Fans and Reverse cycle air conditioner in Mountain Duck Cottage
- Electric heating, Entertainment system – colour television, CD / stereo unit,
- Ipod dock and DVD player with random selection of DVDs
- Well equipped kitchens, including all crockery, utensils, coffee plunger and more
- Radio alarm clock and hairdryer
- Laundry facilities, including washing machine, iron and ironing board and dryer in Mountain Duck Cottage
- Gas BBQ facilities and outdoor furniture
- Cleaning equipment, most other household requisites and Dishwashers at both cottages
- Undercover parking
Maximum Guest Capacity For Each Accommodation:
6 guests in two bedrooms, 1 Queen Bedroom, 1 with 2 bunks
Shearers Quarters (let only in conjunction with Stoneycroft as over-flow)
5 heated, carpeted bedrooms sleeping 10- 2 double rooms, 3 twin rooms
8 guests in four bedrooms, 1 Queen, 1 twin, 1 bunk, 1 double with a single over.
A portable cot complete with linen can be supplied to either cottage by prior arrangement free of charge.
Tentative bookings can be held for 24 hours, after which a 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation.
The balance is payable 2 weeks before booking. 10am check out on day of departure.
A minimum booking of three days applies to Christmas, January, and School holidays.
Standard industry cancellation fees apply to all bookings – 50% of deposit withheld within 21 days of booking unless rebooked.
All tariffs subject to change, Master card and Visa accepted or direct credit